Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my first day back.

This week was back to the real world - back to work, back to having 4 kids, back to reality!

Yesterday was my first day back with all 4 kids...and below you will find a picture of what was happening within the first hour that they were all here. HA HA. Yes, both babies climbed up on top of our little picnic table all by themselves and were dancing together and talking to each other! What a fun day to have Jayda and Jonah here! The day settled down, and we all had lots of fun!

It was also Mark's first day of school on Monday - I had to leave for work before he left for school, but I told him he'd better take a first day of school picture...(yes, just like when you are a little kid :) and guess what, he did it! I'm wondering if Laura had a little hand in it too??? But this is an important first day of school for him -- because it is his last first day of school!! He is scheduled to graduate in May! Hooray!

No comments: