Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kids' Kingdom with daddy

One of the nicer days in April (before it was below freezing and snowing) Mark took the boys on a road trip to the huge park in Waverly called Kids' Kingdom while I was working.
From what each of them told me, it sounds like they had a blast!
 We had been to this park just one other time when Levi was a tiny baby and Mark was still in the Army - they hosted a family picnic here.  So of course the boys didn't remember it at all.
 There are so many places to explore and discover at this park.
I've trained him well, haven't I?  He took the camera and took LOTS of pictures -- he even set it up on timer!
I'm sure Levi said at least one time while they were hiding here, "You can't find me daddy."
What a fun outing for daddy and his boys!!  Seeing the pictures makes me wish I was there -- BUT I know how important it is for the boys to have daddy time.  I'm so glad he's a dad that takes the time to do the fun stuff!  Thank goodness the weather's warm again -- we may just have to take another road trip!

1 comment:

KWG34 said...

What a fun park! I can't believe that's in WAVERLY--how have I never noticed it before?? It's amazing how we look through a different pair of lenses when we turn into parents! We see the world in a whole different way!