Saturday, May 21, 2011

Spring preschool field trip...

Isaiah's preschool class took their second field trip this year to the Phelps Youth Pavalion in April.  Since I was lucky enough to go on the first field trip in the fall (to Hansen's dairy farm), Mark got to take Isaiah this time.  I'm glad we both had the opportunity to join him on his field trips!  

Here they are on the school bus!
Isaiah and Mark both said they had a great time, I can sure tell from the pictures!!  It looks like they had time to explore many different exhibits and play all sorts of things!
After school, Isaiah came home excited about the field trip and when I asked what his favorite part was he very quickly said the bunny holes.  There are two levels to the pavalion and underneath the stairs is boards and wires that make up a crawling space - this is the bunny holes.  It's big enough for kids (and adults -- I've done it!) to crawl through.
 
What a fun field trip!  

No comments: