Sunday, July 1, 2012

the last day of school part 1

On May 24 it was Isaiah's last day of preschool ever.  It's hard to believe that 2 years of preschool have come and gone, but somehow they have.   Look at how much Isaiah has grown and changed!  (sorry for the terrible quality in the August 2010 picture, but I'm sad to say that about 2 weeks of our pictures were just about lost in a laptop crash -other than those that were posted on my blog).
Isaiah and Caiden were both pretty excited about the last day.  It's been fun to see them grow together and become the best of buds.
 I couldn't be more proud of my little preschooler.
 and I'm proud of this guy too!
 And we can't forget the 3rd partner in crime....Levi...he couldn't be more excited about the fact that he will be in preschool in just a few months!

No comments: