Wednesday, June 13, 2012

planting the garden

The boys and I worked together to get the garden planted this year.  Mark made me a small boxed garden a few years ago in the sunniest part of our yard and I like to fill it full of tomato plants so that I can enjoy cherry tomatoes for the summer.  Most years I've also planted some carrots, onions, peppers, lettuce and sometimes peas, but this time around things have been so crazy busy that tomatoes and lettuce were the only things planted.  Isaiah got the camera to take a picture of me, Levi and Titus (in the sling) and then things turned into a photo shoot for Titus once he made it to his jumper thing.  In the past couple months I've let Isaiah start taking pictures with the camera and if he had it his way he'd take pictures all day long! :)  So here you have it - a picture of the garden with all of its weeds and then many pictures of a happy baby Titus in mid-May.

No comments: