Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Levi's Christmas Concert

Levi had his preschool Christmas concert on Wednesday December 19.  I had to make such a hard choice that night because it was also "prize night" at AWANA for Isaiah so of course he really wanted to go.  I really wanted Isaiah to go to Levi's concert to show support for him - especially since Levi has had to sit through quite a bit of Isaiah's stuff - including 2 preschool Christmas concerts, but I also wanted Isaiah to get to go to his prize night since he has worked so very hard at AWANA and has memorized so many Bible verses and hasn't missed a single class.   After much debate, we decided to let Isaiah go to his AWANA night.  Levi didn't mind and he did a great job at his concert.  He looked so handsome!  
 (I looked and looked for his dress shoes and could not for the life of me find them --- until the next day - but whatever! :) 

He was so proud to be walking in with the little battery powered tea-light.  (which we had talked and talked about since he broke one during practice at school because he was being too rough with it!).  The concert was a mix of all the preschool classes together so there were lots of kids!  Levi did a great job and of course loved shaking the jingle bells.
 After the concert we got to have a sweet treat for desert and goof around with grandpa!  I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture of me or Mark with Levi - but at least we got one with grandpa and grandma and his class assistant Mrs. Kimball!  
Way to go Levi - you did great in your very first concert!!

No comments: