Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Interviews with a 5 and 7 year old

Hi Isaiah.  How old are you?
7
Do you like being 7?
Yes.  Because I'm older than by brothers.
What's your favorite thing?
Playing laser tag.
Why?
I have no idea.  It's just really fun.
Do you like school?
Sometimes.
What's your favorite part about school?
Recess, no, gym.
Did you learn how to read at school?
Yes.
What's your favorite thing to read?
Elephant and Piggy books
What's your favorite color?
What color starts with 'g'?  Not gray, because I would not like gray.
Is it green?
Yes.  why are you doing this?
Just for memories sake.
What's your favorite animal?
I don't have one.
Do you like animals?
Yes.
Where's your favorite place to go?
The Clear Lake store to play laser tag.
Do you like to eat?
Ummm.  yeah, I like to eat.
What do you like to eat?
I like pancakes.
Do you like anything else to eat?
Yeah.  I like squirting Levi in the face (as he does it with the bath toy - interview was in the bathtub!)
Do you have anything else you'd like to say?
uh, no.

Hi Levi.  How old are you?
5, no 4, 3 I mean.
Are you silly?
I'm 3.
What's your favorite thing?
Actually I'm 4.  No I'm 5.  No really I'm 6, that means I'm older.
What do you like to do?
I don't know.  I don't know what I like to play.
Do you like to eat?
No.
Do you like to cuddle?
No.
Do you like to play with mommy?
Yeah.
What do you like to play?
I don't know.
What's your favorite color?
It starts with an 'H'
An 'H'?
RED!!! Red is my favorite color.
Do you like bedtime?
No.
Do you like up time?
YEAH.
What's your favorite part about up time?
Everything.
What's your favorite toy?
I don't have one.
What school do you go to?
I don't go to school anymore, so give me a call later.

No comments: