Sunday, December 13, 2009

Isaiah says...

After a REALLY long night at church getting our directory pictures taken, Isaiah and daddy snuggled up together to watch a show. Isaiah was extra cuddly and said, "you're my best friend, daddy." So sweet! :)

Yesterday afternoon Isaiah was lying on the floor in the toy room and started to move his legs in arms as if he were making a snow angel. I asked him, "are you making snow angels, Isaiah?" "No, I'm making snow Isaiah's." he replied! :)

This afternoon Isaiah and I went to the grocery store. As we were pushing the cart full out to the car, he says, "what's that girl talking about?" He was asking about another random customer walking back to her car. I said, "I don't know." I really didn't - I didn't even notice her. He said, "I think she's talking about Levi." ha ha. Levi wasn't even with us.

He's such a funny little boy. He always keeps things interesting!!

No comments: