Thursday, April 15, 2010

cousin time.

A week or so ago I got to watch my niece for the morning! My boys had so much fun with her, and I think she had fun learning how to be wild and crazy from them! :)

The binky babies being binky babies. :)Isaiah and Liahna having a morning snack..."trail mix" of cereal...dumped all over the table. (It did start out in the bowl and they were sharing so nicely and within a minute or two it was all over the table...and then in another few minutes it was all over the floor... haha. oh well. can you see the grin on her face?Time to play outside! Liahna loved the worm. Jayda loves that worm too, must be a girl thing!What a sweet little girl.
The morning went by way too quickly! Can't wait to go see her again tomorrow as we help my sister's family move!! North Liberty here we come!

No comments: