Sunday, April 11, 2010

handsome boys...and a funny story

I must say I'm not one to buy new outfits for holidays (except Isaiah's first Christmas when he was 3 months old). My boys have always just worn something "nice" from their closet. Usually I have this outfit picked out ahead of time, but I was not with it for Easter this year and decided what they would wear Easter morning. I thought they looked pretty cute and had just a few minutes to spare to take a couple pictures...
the best i could do! :)we're out of here!

So as we were walking out to the car I noticed that Isaiah's pants looked awfully short. I had just gone through his pants and tried to get rid of most of his 2T (yes TWO T) pants because he is finally in almost all 3T pants, but I figured I must have missed this pair.

By the time I picked him up from Sunday School his pants were looking VERY short, as in you could almost see the tops of his socks :) HAHA. but I figured, "oh well" and we went on with our day (I'll have to post about that later -- as it included Isaiah's first trip to the ER!!!) and by bedtime when he took the pants off I looked at them a little closer to make sure I remembered to put them in the too little box. I laughed out loud when I saw that they were Levi's pants 24 months. (Although I'm not sure Levi has ever worn them, as they are a little longer than most 24 month pants we have)

So for Easter Sunday, Isaiah spent the day in his little brother's pants! HA HA :)

No comments: