Saturday, February 4, 2012

who's who?

I think it's so funny to hear everyone's comments on who looks like who.  Everyone has an opinion and it seems to be different from the last persons.  I've had people tell me that Isaiah looks exactly like me.  I've had people tell me that Titus looks exactly like Mark.  I've had people tell me that it's great that I finally have a baby that looks a bit like me since the others look just like Mark.  I've heard that Levi has the same features as Mark.  I've been told Isaiah and Levi look just alike and I've also been told they look nothing alike.  I think any combination that you can put together I've heard.  So let's hear what you have to say about the boys.  Here is a picture of each of them EXACTLY (to the day) the same age - 7 weeks 5 days old.  See if you can tell who is who... I think it's pretty obvious, but based on the variety I've heard about looks, I have no clue what you will think? And while you are at it, do you think they look like Mark or me?
 and just for fun, here is me at 4 months, so a bit older, but fun to compare...
I'm still digging for a picture of Mark as a baby, I'll keep you posted...if you happen to have any Michele, feel free to send them my way! 

2 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Titus, Levi, then Isaiah. ?? My goodness, they look so much alike, and I think they look all look like YOU!! So fun to compare!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the person above, Titus, Levi, and then Isaiah. Cute!

Mindy