Friday, May 4, 2012

20 questions

In the car on the way home from my sisters Mark and I taught Isaiah and Levi how to play 20 questions...the game where someone thinks of something - anything - and the rest of the players have 20  yes/no questions to figure out what it is.  In our version the number of questions was unlimited.  I went first and Mark and Isaiah asked lots of questions and Isaiah finally guessed it - a tiger.  Because he guessed it, Isaiah got to think of something.  So Mark and I started asking questions...

I don't remember all the specific questions but part way through one of us asked...
-Is it bigger than a car? - yes
-Is it alive? - no
he then went outside the rules and said that you use it to make something work.  we asked a few more questions and then...
-is it God? - no!! It can't be God, I said it wasn't alive!  (Mark and I just looked at each other and grinned)
we asked several more questions and then he said, "it's something on our street."
-is it the street light?  no
-is it the stop sign? no
-is it the concrete? no
-is it the gravel? no
-is it the asphalt?  hahahaha what?
finally after several more questions I said, "is it the electrical wires."
YES!!

Of all the things in the whole wide world to think of, Isaiah picks the electrical wires that go from the electrical poll to our neighbors house.  :)

No comments: