Wednesday, October 10, 2012

football gear

Our community has a forsale group on Facebook where people list things they no longer want along with a picture.  I've sold several things on the site, and I've also bought quite a few things too (I will admit it can be kind of addicting - although I find myself hardly on the site anymore now that it's gotten really huge and people list things way over what I'd want to pay!).  One night I found a guy selling a box of football pads, jerseys and pants for a good deal.  I agreed to buy them and we went and met the guy right away.... the boys were thrilled!  The gear is a bit big for the boys, but they don't notice and love them just the same!  We've spent lots of time in these football pads and they especially love it when their dad joins in!  
Gotta love all the new things I'm learning being a mom of boys! 

No comments: