Thursday, November 1, 2012

teddy bear day.

Let's just say I think that kindergarten seems to be a lot of work -- lots for Isaiah to learn and lots for mom and dad to keep track of, yikes!  I think he's had a wear something special, bring something special, or do something special day just about every single week if not multiple days per week - I will admit it's fun for Isaiah and it does give him things to look forward to which I especially appreciated the weeks we were having such trouble getting him to school, but some days it just feels like so much to keep up with.  Anyway ... one day was bring a teddy bear to school day.  Stuffed animals are just not played with around here, in fact I've pretty much gotten rid of all of our stuffed animals, but we do have a couple teddy bears - a few cute little brown bears that were given to my babies in the hospital - one that my dad even bought on behalf of Isaiah to give to his new baby brother Levi.  And we have one HUGE teddy bear too a first (or maybe second) Christmas give from grandpa and grandma ... so I'm sure you can guess which one Isaiah picked for his bring a teddy to school day....and don't worry he was safe in the van all the way there :)

No comments: