Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Harlem Globetrotters

One day Mark and I were talking about fun things we could do with the kids.  Mark mentioned he would like to take them to see the Harlem Globetrotters and then within a few days it was announced they were going to be in town a few months later.  We went and got tickets right away - front row!  Thank goodness Grandma was free to watch the baby so the big boys, Mark and I could enjoy the show.  
 The boys were amazed by the big basketball players.
 And all of their tricks!
 Mark was picked out of the crowd for a shooting game and of course he made the baskets and won!  I took a video so I did't get a good picture.  He won a free round trip ticket anywhere by Amtrack!  Good job honey!
I must admit, after an hour or so, I'm pretty sure Levi was more excited about the cotton candy than the Globetrotters.
 Isaiah loved the game (and the cotton candy!).  
What a fun family adventure!  I look forward to more fun events like this!!  

No comments: