Tuesday, July 30, 2013

one random day

Each day around here is filled with sweet little moments that just seem like day to day stuff, but looking back at how quickly life goes, I know one day these moments won't be here anymore.  I'm trying to savor each and every one of them.  

Titus is (one of) our little tablet addicts.  He loves to find a tablet and play.  Here is is playing on Levi's tablet he got for Christmas from Grandma Michele and Great Grandma Mary.  His favorite is when he gets ahold of mine.  Many mornings he wakes up far before I'm ready to get out of bed so he gets to sit and play on my tablet as I give myself a few minutes to get ready to get myself out of bed! :)
He also likes to "cheese" for the camera.  When he sees the camera he will smile big and say CHEESE.  
These two get lots of one on one time together while Isaiah is at school.  Finding them together in this chair is not uncommon.  They will sit and talk, read books or when it's time for a show they will sit there too.  (It's also a regular thing for all three of them to sit together!)
Silly boy #1
Silly Boy #2
Almost every single day Levi asks if we can have raviolis for lunch or supper (or breakfast on occasion).  They are sooooooooooo easy that I will admit we probably give in more than we should on these (like twice a week sometimes :).  I do buy the sugar free spaghetti sauce to make up for it, haha.
And Titus is totally into everything - he loves my bathroom drawer and managed to break the child lock...so I often will find things missing and one day he tried to do his own makeup.  
Sadly there were no pictures of Isaiah this day -- school just gets in the way of the fun!  I know Isaiah was enjoying one of his last days of kindergarten while we were stuck at home.

No comments: