Wednesday, August 7, 2013

two front teeth

 On June 16, about a week after his first top tooth fell out, his second top tooth fell out!  His bottom two had fallen out in the fall and since then he'd been waiting and waiting for more loose teeth.  I'm not 100% sure that he didn't wiggle them loose, but I do know for sure he wiggled them right out. He was proud of his big hole :)
Because I'm still so behind in my blog, as I'm writing this in very late September his hole is still there and there is no sign of the "grown-up" teeth coming yet.  He doesn't seem to mind one bit, in fact, he has successfully eaten corn on the cob many times without them...maybe he will be singing "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" after all.  Oh, and we've had no more loose teeth since.  

No comments: