Monday, September 28, 2009

happy birthday Anna B!

Our friend Anna turned 2 this past week and she had a party to celebrate on Saturday night. The party was at Pumpkinville, a farm that has a pumpkin patch and several other fun fall activities set up for families to enjoy the season. What a great idea, Shannon!

The boys had lots of fun playing in the hay loft! Levi LOVED to see all of the animals, especially the ducks. He even SAID the word duck!
And of course the ride out to the pumpkin patch was lots of fun too! -- Levi is getting so independent too, on the ride he wanted to stand by himself and watch out the side. If I put my hand on him at all, he would push it away! silly boy.
We each picked out a pumpkin to take home - Isaiah picked out the smallest one, I was expecting him to pick out a HUGE one...guess I was wrong! :) I can't wait until we get to carve them together as a family!
What a fun birthday party! Thanks for inviting us Anna!

No comments: