Tuesday, October 13, 2009

what's your favorite?

Last weekend we went to my sister's house to celebrate her birthday -- Happy Birthday Nichole! My dad was the official camera man and I don't have pictures from him to share yet...

Anyway, her house is just about 2 hours away. We didn't leave to come home until around 6pm and we didn't want Isaiah to fall asleep in the car - we knew there was no way we'd get him to bed if he slept that late in the evening. So to keep him up, I asked him lots of "what's your favorite" questions...I wrote all his answers down so I could share them on my blog and put them in his baby book...and what do you know, the list is missing.

So, tonight, I asked Isaiah some more "what's your favorite" questions ... funny thing is, a lot of his answers are the same (as far as I can remember) and a lot of them were different too.

Here goes...

What's your favorite...
  • color - blue (WHAT?! he ALWAYS, I mean A-L-W-A-Y-S says orange. so I asked him again a few questions later and he said orange--he likes orange so much that whenever picking out a Popsicle or vitamin or anything with a color choice he picks orange hands down)
  • song - Jesus Loves Me
  • food - Macaroni and Cheese (no surprise there, it's been his favorite for a long, long time)
  • fruit - strawberries
  • cartoon character - Grapey Guy, Who's that? I asked him, "that means my name." he said. (I totally expected him to say Spiderman)
  • Toy - Jack-o-latern (what?! we don't have any toy jack-o-lanterns or even pumpkins or anything like that!)
  • Book - Curious George and the Fire Trucks (we've never even read this book! He's totally in a Curious George phase - we read at least 5 Curious George books a day-we own 3 and usually check out 3 more from the library. Curious George and the Fire Trucks (actually and the Firefighters) is pictured on the back of one of the ones we own, but we've never actually read it before, haha.)
  • Shape - Apple Shape
  • Dinosaur - "The King One, the Tyrannosaurus Rex"
  • Thing to do outside - Ride trikes and race
  • Place to go - the mall. "What do you like to do at the mall?" I asked him, "Play at the playland." He requests to go to the mall AT LEAST once per week.
  • Animal - giraffe (same as in the car)
He's such a funny boy. Maybe I'll try to play this game once a month or so and see how his answers change, sounds like fun to me! :)

No comments: