Sunday, March 21, 2010

to the park and the jeep.

What a beautiful spring break week!! I was lucky enough to have Wednesday-Friday off work (because I got to work this Saturday) and enjoy the 60 degrees with my boys, Caiden, and my mom! Caiden's daycare was closed and my mom was off work so we had a fun sunny afternoon on Wednesday!

We walked to the brand new park by our house! One of the schools near us tore down their playground late fall and built a new one over the winter! It is very nice and perfect for my kids.Time to walk home...
After all the running and playing, we were ready for snack time!
And then daddy got home and decided it was time to bring out the Jeep! This was the first time Isaiah had driven the Jeep outside. He LOVED having the space to drive it FAST! We are going to have lots of fun with it this spring and summer!

No comments: