Wednesday, July 14, 2010

coins

When I was pregnant with Levi, Mark and I went on a date to the pottery place for our anniversary. He was so sweet and painted Levi a bank shaped like a football. (I bought Isaiah a basketball bank when he was a baby - or maybe even before he was born). Unfortunately the football bank got broken :( (I was so sad that I saved the broken pieces to this bank for months and months until Mark finally put his foot down and said we have to throw the sharp broken pieces of pottery away) so when we had another special event (I think it was Valentine's Day) he painted Levi a new bank - a firetruck (they were out of football banks). That is equally as sweet, and perfect for Levi.

The other day Isaiah found a stack of loose change and so we got the banks out to work on filling them up. Isaiah quickly finished his pile, so he attempted to show Levi how to do it (after Levi had already put in several coins on his own:). After showing him a few times, he just sat back and watched as Levi finished his pile. What a good big brother.

No comments: