Saturday, July 24, 2010

family bike ride.

Isaiah loves to take his bike to the bike trail to ride. I'm not quite fast enough to push the stroller while he rides and we don't have a fancy bike carrier for me to pull Levi behind me - so he gets to sit in a funny old bike seat on the back of my bike (that I've had since 8th grade:) Our bike rides are a big hit for both boys. A week ago or so Mark and my parents joined the boys and me on a family ride. We all had a great time (once we got going -- I must admit I was a little grouchy about how long it took us to all get going -- sorry guys!). Unfortunately our ride was cut short when Isaiah's training wheel kept falling off - but we still got in a good ride. I have a feeling that pretty soon we won't need the training wheels anyway! As I had Levi on my back, I wasn't going to risk taking pictures -- so I gave the camera to Mark to take some for us - I'd say he did a good job capturing everyone! (Thanks honey!)
Just another thing I love about our house - how close we are to the trails!

No comments: