Friday, September 3, 2010

happy birthday mom!

My mom's birthday was last Saturday, August 28. My sister and her family came up and we had a little "party" to celebrate!

Isaiah giving grandma a birthday hug!time for presents!we had a little intermission with nap time for the little ones.

and then cake! Isaiah picked out the cake and frosting - chocolate with pink frosting :) and then Levi and Isaiah helped decorate it. Then we went to the Petting Zoo - my mom has been wanting to go all summer with us and we just haven't made it so we figured this was the perfect opportunity. My mom always says that she has fond memories of me and my sister at the petting zoo when we were my boys' age.
And here the kids are with the turtle - by far the most popular animal at the zoo that day. They kept going back to it. They loved to watch it swim and kept poking at it to go back in the water!
happy birthday mom! Thanks for letting us share your day with you!

No comments: