Thursday, September 16, 2010

he's FOUR! part 3 - birthday buddies.

I think it's so neat that Isaiah and one of his best buddies have the exact same birthday. Who would have ever thought! Both Isaiah and Caiden were born on 9-11-06! Isaiah is technically older being born at 8:10 in the morning and Caiden sometime in the afternoon (I forget the time). They were the only two boys born at the hospital that day! His mom and I met at the breastfeeding support group a few weeks after their birth and have been friends ever since! It has been fun for me to watch them grow up and see how much they are alike, but also just how different they are too.

Caiden's been coming over to our house before and after preschool on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays so the boys have had some fun being buddies these last weeks. A few days before their birthday we walked to the park and I took some birthday buddy pictures on the way. I felt like I was at a track meet in this picture, maybe I'll have another one similar to this in years to come, only in a different setting?And this is who they are...silly, funny, crazy 4 year old boys.

No comments: