Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards and Shutterfly.

I must admit I love Christmas cards.  I love the month of December and checking the mail every day hoping to get at least one Christmas card.  I love creating my own Christmas Cards and sending them to my friends and family.  I especially love to send photo cards.  For the past several years I've made a photo card with a family picture, but this gets harder (and better) as every year there are more and more options!

Have you checked out Shutterfly's designs this year?  (Shutterfly is one of my favorite online photo websites.  I've purchased several things off Shutterfly including four different photo books.  Their quality is unbeatable and they almost always have a sale that makes their price comparable or cheaper than the other sites I've found! Click here to check out their photo books)

Here are some of my favorite Shutterfly Christmas card designs this year:
Here is a link to view more cards from Shutterfly!  As you can tell I like the cards that say Merry Christmas rather than Happy Holidays! :)

I also love to give photo gifts as Christmas gifts!  I know how fun they are to have, but how much time they can take to make so I love to do this for my friends and family!  One fun project I did was to make a photo calendar - you can check those out here.

And do you know what else makes Shutterfly so great?  They are offering free Christmas Cards!  Head here for more details!

No comments: