Friday, November 12, 2010

Slumber Party!

Sweet little Jayda Violet turned 4 on October 31!  
It's hard to believe that it was already 2 years ago that they looked like this....
 To celebrate Jayda's birthday she had a slumber party!  I was really nervous -- Isaiah has never stayed over night anywhere but home or with my parents (except when he was 11 months old and Mark had just returned home from Iraq he spent a full weekend at Kammy's house).  And I'm pretty strict about going to bed on time and sticking to our same routine... but how could we not let him go?  So of course he went, had a blast and we've had no bedtime problems at home because of it!

From what Isaiah told me and the pictures that Laura shared with me, it looks like all the kids had so much fun!  They started outside with a pizza party!
And then inside for bingo, cake and presents!
Isaiah didn't have a sleeping bag to take with him and he really wanted to have one so when we were shopping for Jayda's birthday present, we decided to get one for him and one for Jayda.  I think they were both pretty excited about them!
Isaiah tried his out at home before the party...
Then they watched the Little Mermaid and the Tinkerbell movie and all snuggled up to sleep.
It sounds like they all did really good and slept from 10:30 to 6:30 or something like that.  I was impressed!  I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to host a slumber party with so many 3,4 and 5 year olds!

Levi and I dropped Isaiah off at the party and went home to have our own little party - just the two of us!  Levi was very upset most of the way home, he was so sad that Isaiah was gone.  But we made pizza and cookies so he got over it pretty quickly!:)

Happy Birthday Jayda Girl!

No comments: