Friday, November 5, 2010

Isaiah and Levi's first phone conversation

Isaiah went with my parents to visit my grandma in Ames.  They called to check in and Isaiah and Levi had their first ever phone conversation (I think).  They have very, very rarely ever been apart other than when Isaiah is at school or when they are each in their own Sunday School class. Here's how the conversation went...(I could only hear Levi's end of the conversation).

Hi Zay-ya.

Hi Zay-ya.

I wan play with you (I want to play with you).

Zay-ya.

I play with you.

Hi Zay-ya. 

*** They had to hang up. ***

Let's go get him.

I call Zay-ya.  You play on put-ter (computer).

*** We called them back. ***

Hello Zay-ya???? 

Hello.  

I wan to play with Zay-ya. 

I'm Superman.  (pointing to his Superman costume that he's wearing again:)

HE'S TALKING TO ME!! 

It's daddy!!!

(Me - is it grandpa?)

Yeah!  I play with Zay-ya.

I hear Go Fish Guys. 

Zay-ya?  I play with Zay-ya?

Hi Grandpa.  

Mommy, he's talking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye grandpa, bye grandpa, bye grandpa

Hi Zay-ya.  

I'm talking.  

Hi Zay-ya.  

No talkin to grandpa, no talkin to grandpa.  No talking to Zay-ya.  

*** They hung up on him! ***

Levi threw a fit because no one was talking to him on the phone.  We called LeAnna but Levi had to leave her a message.  Then we called Kammy and interrupted her dinner (sorry!) and they had a 10 minute conversation. Finally we called Isaiah back...

Hi Zay-ya. 

Hi.

Hi.

I'm talking. 

It's me.  It's me.

It's me.  

Bye.

And he handed the phone to me.  

:)

No comments: