Saturday, November 20, 2010

Liahna's 2!

Our little niece turned 2 years old on November 15!  She is such a little cutie pie! 
She definitely has her own personality and knows how to hold her own!  My boys are, well, boys rough and tough - she's learning to let them have it back!  You go girl! :)

Because of annoying work schedules (her husband works third shift, and my husband works second - why can't we all just have my schedule 8-1 four days a week! HAha.) we ended up having a little celebration at my parents house the Saturday before her birthday.  We gave her a bunch of art stuff (finger paint, play doh, crayons).  Notice the gift bag - my sister and I have passed this gift bag back in forth like 5 times :)  I think it started as a gift from a baby shower years ago! 
and my parents gave her a John Deere tractor!! 
I'm not sure which kid liked it the most!  From the moment she got the gift until she left I think one of the three little ones were on it!  And much of the time, one kid was riding and another kid was pushing.  
Instead of cake, we had little mini cup cakes!  
Happy Birthday big girl!  

No comments: