Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Florida Vacation 2011 | Day 10 | The Beach

We couldn't be in Florida and not go to the ocean!  I love the ocean, who doesn't love the ocean?  So on Monday we headed out to find a beach.  We actually stopped at 3 different beaches looking for the perfect spot.  Unfortunately the wind was blowing just so that there were lots of jelly fish close to shore on the sand, but we didn't let that stop us!  I think that we all enjoyed it so much - the boys love playing in the sand and it was just SO relaxing.  If I lived near the ocean I would be relaxing on the beach on a regular basis - I just know it!! :)
After our time at the beach we headed back...
to hang out with bothgrandmas.
and play with the puppies!
I couldn't help but take a few pictures of the different trees and plants in their back yard.  Isaiah even took a palm leaf home with us to share with his preschool class.
The time had come to get ready for our very last night in Florida, bummer.

No comments: