Saturday, March 12, 2011

jammy day

For Dr. Seuss' birthday, Isaiah's preschool class had a jammy day.  All the kids got to wear their pajamas to school.  The plan was to cuddle up together and spend the morning reading Dr. Seuss books.  It happened to be a Wednesday so I got to take the kids to school - Levi and I stayed a few extra minutes to get a class picture.  
Then we were off to Target.  Because Isaiah and Caiden got to wear their jammies, Levi wanted to too. He looked adorable :)  
After picking up the boys, I made sure to get a good picture of all three superheros!  
And just the 4 year olds together.
Then all 4 boys in my house took a nap :) 

1 comment:

shane and jackee said...

So cute - I want a jammy day!! :)

Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog...and we actually did end up at Walgreens the other day! ...I've just always gone to Target, so I can get the extra 5% off after 5 prescriptions! Might have to consider Walgreens on days like Friday, though! Thanks!

Have a great week!! Maybe see you around church soon! :)