Wednesday, March 9, 2011

planes at the dome

A few Saturdays ago I noticed that there was going to be a remote control airplane show at the dome.  The boys love Mark's little helicopter so I figured they would think this was really cool too.  It was an all day event, but posted that the show would be around 1pm.  The boys and I went to the dome a little before to check it out.  Their first reaction was amazement -- but not at the planes -- the dome.  I think they've both been there - but it's been quite awhile.  
After the excitement of the dome itself - and the little boy who the boys friended (who's name was also Levi, he was like 10) went back to his seats to get ready for the show, the boys showed more enthusiasm about the planes.  
I thought it was really neat.  So many guys - young and old - flying around the little planes.
Shortly after the show started, Mark was able to meet us - just in time to see one of the favorites.  The superman!  The other favorite was a pig plane.
I hope we run into more fun little things like this - it's always good to get out and enjoy what other people do!