Thursday, March 31, 2011

Levi's babies

The other day when we were playing outside, Levi found a sippy cup that had been missing for quite some time.  It must have been set down in the back of the garage somewhere.  Levi decided he really needed milk in it right away.  I went in, washed it, and got him his milk.  Shortly after this he realized that the cup leaked if he dumped it upside down.  I found him laying on the deck (or whatever you'd call it) making drops of milk come out of his cup.  I heard him talking to himself saying, "hi babies.  It's okay babies."  then he started to get up and says, "OH NO babies I almost stepped on you."  It was funny and cute.  He's started to get old enough that he is pretending more and more.
 All the while, Isaiah was doing this.  
 he is in love with his bike this spring!
 and I I figure now's a good time to share these silly pictures of Levi - I'm pretty sure this is a different day - but he pretty much looks like this every day now - yellow or red boots (or one of each - he's just as attached to these boots this spring as he was last spring-fall) this silly blue/white penguin hat and a pair of muddy mittens. 
Even though it's still been pretty chilly mid 30s to mid 40s, we are loving the chance to be outside every day! 

No comments: