Wednesday, August 3, 2011

4th of July!

I wanted to make sure we did a few fun things together as a family on the 4th of July, but I also knew that Mark and I had a fun Adrenaline X Mobile Laser Tag event for the city of Reinbeck all afternoon, so our fun had to begin first thing in the morning!  The boys and I ran to the store to pick out special 4th of July donuts, can you guess who picked which one?
 (Levi-white star, Isaiah-sprinkles, Me-red/blue frosting, and boys picked out nuts for daddy)
The 4th of July after Isaiah was 1 I found a "Mr Independent" shirt on clearance and I'm pretty sure I forgot to have him wear it at all and forgot to have Levi wear it last year -but this year I remembered and Levi still (barely) fit in this unused 24 month shirt :)
We spent the rest of the morning playing and having fun together before grandma showed up to finish up the holiday with the boys while we were off to help the city of Reinbeck celebrate our Independence!  We had a great turnout for the event and I'm pretty sure all 200+ people that played had a good time!  To see the event in pictures click here.
I am so thankful for our freedom - Happy Independence Day!

No comments: