Sunday, August 14, 2011

bowling.

Our small group had a Sunday late afternoon bowling date scheduled the end of July and it was tons of fun and a bit chaotic! haha - just image 8 adults and 7 children (ages 7, 4,4,3,2,2,1~I think I got that right) all sharing 2 lanes of bowling.  I think all in all everyone had a good time...and can you believe it, I had to work all day Sunday and forgot the camera, so I called Mark to have him bring it (thank you honey!) but I forgot to remind him to make sure the memory card was in it (which it wasn't) so I have no pictures!  oh well.  

The boys, especially Levi, had sooooo much fun that they wanted to go back immediately!  A few days later, Mark and I took the kids again - by this time I'm sure Levi had asked to go bowling at least 30 times.  They had just as much fun and I made sure to have the camera!
And we were all jumping with excitement when Isaiah got his very first STRIKE ever!  Way to go Isaiah!
What a silly sport, but a fun thing to do! 

No comments: