Friday, September 16, 2011

University Avenue Cruise

On Sunday of Labor Day weekend the 5th annual University Avenue Cruise was going on and I knew the boys would LOVE it so we made sure to go.  We parked the truck along University and sat in the back in our lawn chairs, but first we stopped at Wal-Greens and each picked a yummy treat for the show.  I'm not sure if you have to enter to be in the show or if anyone with a car they want to show off just joins in, but  there were TONS of cars.  The boys were amazed with all of the cars driving by.  And of course things couldn't go without something crazy happening to Levi - he grabbed the handle for the tailgate and pulled up on it - flew out of the truck and did a complete flip in the air and landed on the grass in front of us!  He was definitely startled and sat on my lap for about 5 minutes, but then was up and jumping again enjoying the show! :)  I could have taken a picture of just about every car because the boys loved them all, but here are a few of their favorites! 
What a fun event - I can't wait to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Em M. said...

I love the pic with the boys covering their ears! :)