Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another sweet big BIG brother

I just got through nursing Titus and am holding him on my lap while he snoozes with a full belly.  Levi is down for a nap (but probably not sleeping, I'm sure by now he has on a superhero costume and is playing with something).  And Isaiah was to be looking at books in my bed, but after about 45 minutes he knows he can come out -- so he came out and asked to hold the baby.  I gave him the baby and opened up the lap top, but before I got too far, I had to open up a word document and type out the sweet, sweet little song my Isaiah was singing to his 10 day old little brother...

Oh precious Titus
Oh precious Titus

Oh precious Titus I will love you every day
And your toots are so little
And you are oh so little
Oh I love you precious Titus
I love you precious Titus
I’ll love you every day
I’ll love you precious Titus
I’ll love you every day.

[long pause]

Little precious Titus, I’ll love you every day
I love you right now while I’m singing this song.

[ohhh look at this little yawns!]

I love you precious Titus

[oh look, he’s messing with me – oh he has a diaper mess….and he punched me in the face]

I love you precious tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitus
I love you very much
But some people are really bigger like mommy, mommy, or daddy, daddy, dad-dee dad-ee
They are always bigger than us, us us, usssssss
They are always going to be older than us, us, us

[oh look it, he has his eyes open, he’s blinkin’, he’s trying to look at this eyes]

Your eyes are right here, right where your lookin’
That’s what your looking for is your eyes
You’re looking for your eyes and with your eyes to find your eyes
Your’re looking with your eyes to find your eyes
And I can see my eyes right now
Ba dump a dump a dump a dum

(the above part he started singing in the tune of if you’re happy and you know it)

[a long pause and he was talking to me]

Aww  little Titus
I love you like this
I love you like this
I love you Titus
I love you Titus
I love you Titus

[he is the sweetest little thing, oh he is the sweetest little thing.  look at him.  come on you can do it (telling Titus he can sit up).  I bet you'll like it, there you go - you are facing at me.  awww mama look it, he is yawning.  you are so sweet....you are the most precious one in our whole family.]

3 comments:

Nichole78910 said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!!!!! So glad you were able to document it....

In Light of the Truth... said...

How sweeeet!! You have such a lovely family!! Just realized you'll have to rename your blog with a T in it! =)

Stephanie Holman said...

Hi Alisha. I have enjoyed your blog and learning about your family. What a beautiful baby Titus is and of course the boys are adorable!!
Enjoy your time off work! Miss you!