Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. 

We have so much to be thankful for this year, especially with the launch of Mark's new business and our new little one almost here.  We give so much thanks to God for all that He has given us.   

We had a simple Thanksgiving this year at my parents house on Thanksgiving day.  My sister and her family  and my grandma, my dad's mom, came too.  It was a nice day with a simple meal with nothing planned which turned into 4 little cousins just enjoying each other.  We spent the day browsing through Black Friday ads and hanging out.  I think the cousins had a great day together.  It's so cute that Elise is old enough to join in the fun and it seems like the other kids like to play with her too. Somehow my wild and crazy boys find their most gentle actions when around her (for the most part anyway!).  They even experienced their first bath with Liahna which was a bit crazy, but a big part of what it means to be a little kid. 

No comments: