Wednesday, January 18, 2012

baby's first bath

On December 16 it was time for Titus' first bath.  Of course it was really just a wipe down since his belly button couldn't get wet yet, but the boys insisted that he must have a bath in a bathtub so I figured why not.  He was happy as can be sitting in the tub fully clothed, but once the big boys were settled in their bath and I got him undressed the screaming began and didn't stop until he was all dressed again.  The boys couldn't seem to figure out why he was so upset, poor little guy!  
Since his first bath we have tried a couple more times but he screams and screams. Isaiah wasn't really happy about baths when he was a bitty baby either so I used to shower with him.  I gave it a try with Titus and he doesn't mind the shower, in fact I think he kind of likes it.  So for now we are sticking with the shower, but we will try a bath again soon.

1 comment:

Em M. said...

I love the older boys are like, "Dude, what's wrong? Baths rock!"