Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas program

Isaiah's preschool Christmas program was December 13 - the day we got out of the hospital with Titus.  I was thrilled that it was a day that I could actually go!  When the date for the program came out, I was so sad that I was going to miss it.  But was very thankful  it worked out that I didn't have to!   Because Titus was just 2 days old I wasn't ready to leave him home with my mom (thanks for offering!!) so she came along and we had a fun time.  Levi did a pretty good job watching the concert but I'm pretty sure he was itching to be up singing along with all of the kids - he is already so excited for preschool next year!  Isaiah and his classmates did an adorable job - there is nothing like a bunch of 3,4 & 5 year olds singing (and screaming) at all different keys and tones to Silent Night.  :)  But Isaiah's favorite by far was definitely singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" with the arm movements and such. After the concert there was a chance to sit and eat cookies and milk.  We quickly grabbed a couple cookies for the boys and left as soon as they were gone - we didn't want Titus out in the crowd too long! 
                                                              What a fun Christmas celebration!

No comments: