Monday, April 16, 2012

backyard swing

Because of the placement of trees in our back yard - three HUGE ones- we've decided that a swing set  just won't fit. :(  bummer.  I have fun memories of playing on the swing set in our back yard.  I remember my sister, the neighbor kids and I spent lots of time on it so I'm sad that we don't have room for one at our house, but I did find a Little Tikes tree swing on clearance last fall and decided it was a must have.  We hung it up on one of the trees in the yard in the fall but it was a bit tricky for the boys. I'm excited to say that they have both mastered it this spring!  Levi seems to enjoy it just a bit more than Isaiah, but they both have fun on it. 
This is how several late afternoons have looked, me pushing Levi and Isaiah holding the baby.  Isaiah is such a good big, big brother.  He is so helpful with the baby and is almost always very happy to hold him when I need to get something done using both arms since Titus still insists on being held or entertained most of the time!


No comments: