Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break!

So I was planning this post all of spring break and even the weeks after I still remembered what went on each day, but now my mind has slipped me so.... he's a half written post about what spring break looked like around here! :)

Isaiah was off school for a week of spring break the middle of March.  I tried to do something just a little special or at least out of the house for each day of break.

Sunday:
We went to see the movie Puss in Boats at our local movie theater.  Every Saturday and Sunday during the colder months our theater has a program called Frosty Flicks and play a relatively recent kids movie for just $2/person.  We hadn't gone all season until the Sunday of spring break.  The boys loved the movie and thought it was fun to go to the movies (we don't go very often!) and Titus enjoyed his first theater experience! :)  Mark was working and I figured it was a family friendly environment so baby came along.  He was a bit wiggly in the middle, but all and all no one seemed to notice or care.

Monday:  ??

Tuesday: The boys, my mom, Caiden and I spent the afternoon at Hartman Reserve.  We walked along all sorts of trails and then landed back at River Hills School to play at the playground.  The weather was beautiful - a perfect day to spend all afternoon outside! Again.

Thursday:  We spent another beautiful day outside at Southdale Elementary school park.  The boys love this park and are always excited to go.  Titus slept through it and I got to sit and enjoy the sun!  We then headed home to spent the rest of the afternoon  playing in the driveway!
Friday: The weather was still amazing!  Isaiah and I colored a picture together outside while Levi played in the front yard.  A much less eventful day, but still wonderful all the same!

No comments: