Thursday, April 25, 2013

Levi's field trip

Levi's preschool class got to go to a special play for young children at the university theater.  I was able to go along and it was such a fun experience to share with him.  I'm pretty sure his favorite part of the whole trip was the school bus ride, but he thought the play was pretty cool too.  Before it was time to go the kids got to play together and it was fun to watch Levi interact with his friends.  Pictured below is also our sweet little friend Bennett who we get to take to and from school sitting by Isaiah's teacher from last year Mrs. Williams.  
The play was made of huge puppets acting out the stories "Guess How Much I Love You" and "I Love My Little Story Book."   I had never seen anything like this and I thought it was very cool.
 The kids did too - at least for the first play, but as they got into the second book Levi (and many around us) were getting pretty restless.  
 After the show, Levi was super excited to get back on the school bus!  What a fun class trip, I'm so thankful I'm able to attend these events with my boys!

No comments: