Saturday, April 27, 2013

Valentine's Day.

In preparation for Valentine's Day the boys worked hard to make Valentines for each of their classmates.  Isaiah picked out Power Ranger Valentines and Life Saver suckers for each friend.  He was very careful to make sure each of his girl classmates got a girl ranger and the boys a boy.  Levi picked out Lego Ninjago with mechanical pencils.  We also made hand print Valentine's cards for a few people -- it was my idea to make several to send to lots of family, but surprisingly the boys didn't want to make them :).  I think we only ended up making 3 cards.  Isaiah did a great job signing them for us.  I also made snack bags for each of Isaiah's class filled with cereal, pretzels, raisins and Twizzlers pieces.  (I saw a super cute idea to make this only with red, pink and white M&Ms but M&Ms are not allowed in Isaiah's classroom due to peanut allergies, bummer!)
 After dropping Isaiah off at school, Levi, Titus and I headed to the Rec Center for indoor playgym to meet up with our friends Andrea, Ava and Ashlyn.  It's always a great time with so much to do!
 When we picked Isaiah up from school he couldn't wait to get home to go through his Valentine's mailbox to check out all the Valentines he had received from his friends.  Levi is such a go with the flow kid (most of the time) that he watched Isaiah and was excited for him and all of his treats even though he had to wait until the next day to have his Valentine's party with his class. I'm pretty sure we won't have to buy pencils for a long time after all the pencils Isaiah received from his friends.  (That is if I can convince him to use the hearts, princess and pink/purple pencils :)
 You may have noticed that Levi has gloves and shorts on in the pictures above.  He likes to wear these little gloves around all the time :)  I just go with it.

Later that night I tried to get a cute picture of the boys...
Gotta love these boys.

The next day all three boys and I got to go to Levi's preschool Valentine's Day party.  Mark was signed up to go but had to be out of town so I got to go in his place.  It happened to be a day when Isaiah didn't have school and I was unable to find someone to watch the boys.  Levi's teacher was excited to see Isaiah and didn't mind having a baby in the room.  It did end up to being a crazy morning as of course Titus really, really wanted to nurse in the 20 minutes that we were doing tables that I was to help at, but it all worked out. Levi loved having us all there and Isaiah had a fun time being back in preschool.

No comments: