Wednesday, April 24, 2013

monkey

Well, we knew the day would come that Titus would be able to climb up the bunk bed too, but we sure didn't think it would be when he was 14 months old.  As cute as it is, it's really very dangerous and makes both Mark and me very nervous!  He love, love, loves to climb up to the top and play with his big brothers.  I'm just afraid he's going to try to come down on his own.  I always thought it was weird that the boys' door had a baby gate attached to it when we bought the house-- but I now completely understand why.     
 If it wasn't hard enough to get things done around the house with these crazy boys - having a toddler who is fearless with no understanding of consequences - it is now even harder.  But as I like to say, the mess just proves that we are making memories :)

oh and all the while Titus was climbing up the bunk bet, Isaiah was rocking out playing the guitar.  :)

No comments: