Saturday, December 20, 2008

rolling over and shoes...

Last Saturday, on his four month birthday, Levi rolled over for the first time! Isaiah, Levi and I were just playing in Isaiah's room and I had Levi on his tummy. He was talking and giggling like usual and then all of a sudden...over he rolled! He's done it several times since and he is so cute doing it! I have yet to get a video of it, but when I do I'll try to post it! I have a hard time getting videos to load (anyone have any tips??).

Last night our family was playing upstairs in Isaiah's spaceship (more to come on that!) and we found Isaiah's first pair of shoes...so we decided to put them on Levi. Isn't he sweet?
Now here is a picture of Isaiah in them for the first time...how strange is it that he has the exact same shirt that Levi had on in the pictures above!!!

They look a lot alike, don't they?

No comments: