Friday, January 23, 2009

the play gym!

Just looking at this picture makes me happy!
On Thursday morning, I loaded up the car with all the little ones...Isaiah, Jayda, Levi and Jonah and headed over to Kammy's house to drop off the babies...she so graciously agreed to watch Levi and Jonah while Isaiah, Jayda and I went to the Rec Center Indoor Park!

Isaiah went with Kammy last year several times...and Isaiah and I went a few times...and he LOVED it...so I really wanted to take him again this year...

Isaiah and Jayda had so much fun! If only we could go every week! Maybe I'll get brave enough to go with all four kids...???
Here they are jumping in the blow up jumper--this was Jayda's favorite thing by far!!

Isaiah loved everything, I can't really say what was his favorite...but he spent a lot of time going back and forth between cars, scooters, and other fun ride on toys.


They crammed into one together and I pushed them around for a little while!

Then we had a snack with Ben, Jason and Lindsey...We happened to run into Lindsey and her little boys Ben and Jason while we were there. I graduated from High School with her and her husband...and I went through a few prenatal classes with her when I was pregnant with Isaiah. Her little boy Ben is just a few weeks younger than Isaiah and Jason is just a few weeks old!

The babies had just as much fun at Kammy's as we did at the park...This is what I found when we went to pick them up! She said they were both very good--happy and giggling!

What a perfect morning!

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

wow, that's AWESOME!! I wish we had something like that around here!