Tuesday, March 3, 2009

cards.

For today's activity I decided to have Jayda and Isaiah make a card for someone-whoever they wanted. Isaiah decided he wanted to make his for Kammy, and Jayda hasn't decided who her's is for yet :). I gave each of the kids a folded over piece of construction paper, a bunch of small strips of paper and put several lines of glue on the paper. I let them decide how they wanted to do it...and here's what we came up with!

Isaiah's card for Kammy.
and the sweet message he had me write for her (I'm not sure why he had his ABC's on his mind, but he said random letters throughout her letter--and I taught him fee fi fo fum a few weeks ago and he thinks it's really funny to say).
After Isaiah was done with his first card he decided he wanted to make a second one--for dada.He wrote him a sweet note too (again, the ABC's were on his mind).And here's Jayda's beautiful card...
We had lots of fun with this, maybe we'll make more ??? Maybe you'll get one??? :)

No comments: