Friday, March 13, 2009

playing in the water...

Isaiah loves to play in the water...some of his favorite things include water--standing on a chair up at the sink playing in the running water, splashing in the bathtub (including the baby bathtub still:) ), and jumping in the puddles outside. His water play almost always results in a big mess to clean up--so he doesn't always get to play in the water when he wants to--but I try to let him as often as I'm up for a wet mess!

Isaiah also likes to find my hand soap (especially my stash of unused Bath and Bodyworks handsoaps) and open them and get lots of soap all over his hands---I think he knows this means that he will get to play in the water!

Here he is with soap in his hands...

The other day Isaiah and Jayda had a blast playing at the sink together...by the time they were done they were both COMPLETELY DRENCHED in water from head to socks! They had so much fun I couldn't stop them! They looked pretty cute too!
My little Isaiah is so much fun!!

No comments: