Friday, March 6, 2009

cousins

My sister came up on Thursday night...and stayed the night at our house! She went out with my dad to a concert while Mark and I watched Liahna! We were the first people to watch her (other than daycare)!! She was a good little girl...we played a little, Isaiah thought she'd really be able to play, but was mistaken, ha ha, and before we knew it, it was time for her to go to bed! I was able to get her to sleep by about 8:30...and she slept until her mommy got back!

We let her try out the jumper...she didn't quite bounce by herself, but had fun when we bounced it for her.
Isn't she sweet!
Then we got to spend the next day with them too!! How fun is it that the cousins got to play! :)

We tried to get a good picture of the cousins all together, but...well, getting 3 little ones to be happy all at the same time just isn't easy. Here are a few of our attempts:
On Friday morning, we went for a walk--Liahna's first walk outside ever! What a gorgeous day! My dad took all the pictures so check back-maybe I'll get one posted!

Thanks for coming Aunt Nikki and Liahna!

No comments: