Wednesday, February 10, 2010

how old are you?

For a month or so now Isaiah has been telling people that he's 4 or 5. When someone asks (like the cashier today at Kohl's), "how old are you?" Isaiah will hold up 4 fingers and say, "I'm 4." I'm not really sure why he's been doing this. silly boy.

Tonight Isaiah was playing with my bottles of shampoo that I have to set up so they don't get dumped out in the bathtub (learned that the hard way - I've had a few full bottles dumped out on me:) . He says to me, "I really want to be 5."

I say, "you do, why?"

"because I do." and he starts throwing the bottles on the floor.

"5 year-olds wouldn't do that," I say to him.

"I'm 3," he says and keeps throwing them.

haha


one other story from today...

Isaiah gives me a hug today and says, "your a great grownup." Awww

I will often tell Isaiah that he's a "good kid" or a "great little boy" and things like that. Today he reciprocated it to me :) so sweet.

No comments: